Peace, Love, and Coffee

A diary of the wonderful and wacky goings on at Coffee to the People, an independent coffeehouse located at 1206 Masonic Avenue in the Haight Ashbury neighborhood of San Francisco, California.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

A couple of political jokes

I made these up. You will have to pretend someone funny is performing the delivery. Jon Stewart?

Joke #1: President Bush finally realized that Hurricane Katrina is a national tragedy on par with September 11. So he immediately declared war on nature.

Joke #2: Then Cheney had to remind him they declared war on nature as soon as they got to the White House.

Oh, since I am posting this on the Coffee to the People blog, I should say it doesn't necessarily reflect the views, or humor, of the coffeehouse. Although I think I still would have thought these jokes were funny even if I liked Bush. Which I am not saying I don't. But I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home